Thursday 20 January 2011

Soooooooooooo! Here I have myself a wonderful new SHINee shiny blog! (ohohoho)
I shall use this wonderful little thing (if i remember) to post up some of my work and reflect, evaluate... blahblahblah

I haven't even started my current project yet, as I've been off with swine flu (IDK, it's what the NHS helpline lady said!!) but I kinda know the gist of what I have to do, so I was gonna look at designing prints inspired by money! I saw some really cool Jeremy Scott stuff recently and it just has dollar bills printed all over it.. I loved it! The picture isn't what i was talking about.. but I couldn't find the correct one.. TT
Jeremy Scott, FALL 2009 RTW

 My project won't be as literal as to just print dollar bills or won notes or whatever currency all over, I'd like to carefully consider colour and maybe take small details from the coins and notes rather than just the whole thing. I'd like to look at some old coins too, the whole history side totally interests me!

Oh, one more thing.. the name 'pilsook' it's a Korean name that I think is pretty cute! I heard it on the KDrama, 'Dream High'.

No comments:

Post a Comment