Tuesday 25 January 2011

another shoe post! hurray! these pairs are both mine, and they're two of my most favourite pairs! I do own alot of shoes, but this is entirely by accident, I assure you...


my green dr martens! I love the, despite the funny looks I get when I wear them.. and all the pain I've gotten wearing them in. My advice: if you ever get a pair of these.. do not wear them unless you have a spare pair of shoes with you.. otherwise.. expect alot of pain.


I got these from debenhams and they're from the H! Henry Holland range! I've always loved Henry Holland's catwalk stuff, so when I found out that debenhams were running a range by him.. I had to check it out. I really love these shoes.. but again, they have a problem.. when I first wore them they absolutely killed, like.. I can't explain how bad.. maybe not as bad as the DM's but it was bad! they also 'clip-clop' really loud when I wear them.. something I don't really like! looking at these two pairs together.. I guess I must have a thing for patent shoes.. huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment