Tuesday 25 January 2011

So I said yesterday 'I love sneakers' and well, I thought I may as well post a few pairs that are currently on my wish list!!

these are too cute! the bow is detachable too, they're like minnie mouse sneakers!


I know alot of people think these are absolutely vile, but.. I kinda love them.. no idea what I'd wear them with though!

another adidas pair.. I don't know.. I just love them so much!

this pair is by John Galliano, I've never really been a fan of his fashion, but I love studded sneakers (I dunno..) and these are just beautiful!

the tassles... they're too cute o_o


these... I guess it's the stud thing again.. haha!




Louis Vuitton (one of my most favourite design houses.. ever...) sneakers.. so.. nice.. and obviously I could go on forever.. but i think I've listed enough pairs for now.. I guess the bill for all of those shoes would probably be more than £700... hey.. a girl can dream.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment