Friday 28 January 2011

another shoe post

so if you haven't realised by now, I have an enormous obsession with shoes. especially sneakers and punk-ish shoes. a few posts back I talked about a group called 2NE1, I really really adore these girls and everything about their fashion/music.. in the video for 'FOLLOW ME' they wear some amazing shoes.. I've always wanted some but I'm 5'10" so a little tall to wear them 'cos they'd make me like.. 6" plus.. I don't really wanna be that tall! anyway. the shoes.



they're wearing creepers. I've always LOVED creepers. like I adore them sooooo much (haha) but alas, I have the gift of height and enormous feet. so I'd just look like a troll or something with them on. canoes for feet or something along those lines.. anyway.. the shoes are by a japanese brand called 'YOSUKE' and I think they're beautiful. I know shoes like this are definitely a matter of taste, and I'm sure alot of people would call these shoes ugly.. but eh, I guess most people would find my shoe collection pretty terrible too!






they come in black and white, and to be honest.. I really don't know which I prefer... I guess I'd have to buy both pairs!


No comments:

Post a Comment