Thursday 27 January 2011



my first design reference, prada. I really, really, realllyyyyyyyy loved this collection sosososo much! I can't explain. admittedly I do love most of pradas collections but this one was just so amazing. it was bright, colourful, interesting, just everything. I adore the bananas everywhere! It's sort of insane. the bright colours are a real influence for me because over the years I've become more and more inclined towards bright colours. this is pretty strange for me because everything I used to design would be either black, navy or purple. never any brightness. never any fluorescents, everything pretty gothic, drab and boring. I guess thats why I enjoy using bright colours so much now. it's pretty refreshing! but yes anyway, this collection was just so different and interesting compared to most of the other runways it just stood out for me. I usually only like milan and paris fashion weeks because they're the most interesting, and once again they really stood out.

No comments:

Post a Comment