Friday 21 January 2011



sooooo! yesterday I said I was gonna look at money.. but I think I'll leave that one for now.. as getting hold of foreign banknotes.. is well, pretty expensive! (no pun intended). So as of now I'm gonna look at flowers again. But not the dahlia. No. definitely not the dahlia. instead I'm looking at this flower!



I have absolutely no idea what the hell this flower is called, but my dad probably knows as he did grow it! I just really love the patterns inside, and how the petals are arranged, the colours and just everything about it! I guess the dahlia is no longer my favourite flower! I think using this flower I'd be able to do some really, really bright wonderful prints! exactly what I was hoping to do! When I did some illustrations of this flower using the computer, I found that when repeated it looked alot like animal print! so that's a possible avenue to go down!
ahhhhhhhh creativity has finally returned!! (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment