Saturday 5 February 2011

I guess I should rename my blog to something like.. 'KATHERINE'S SHOE BLOG!!' haha too many shoe posts.. and guess what, this is another! so today I'm blogging about a pair of wedges. I love them. Like TOTALLY love them. I don't own a single pair of them but that doesn't mean I can't love them! this pair is from topshop! I love topshop shoes.. unfortunately.. I have troll feet (yeah.. I go on about this alot..) so a topshop size 8 doesn't even fit me.. I'm gonna stop moaning now and just get onto the shoes!

these shoes are called the "WINNIE T-BAR ESPADRILLES" they retail at £65 and come in various beautiful colours! my favourite is green



they're pretty high - that's something I like though! they're 100% suede too.. I love suede shoes! but I hate when you accidentally stand in a puddle or something.. talk about a shoe ruiner! the green is probably my favourite because I really adore the colour green and the other two colours they come in aren't as versatile. a weird shade of camel and a strange reddish/orange tone.. I can't imagine either colour going with much, unless you had a specific outfit that desperately needed camel shoes... I can imagine them with anything from a maxi dress, to skinny jeans or even just some lovely denim shorts! they could do nightwear and daywear! ah, the perfect shoe I guess!!



No comments:

Post a Comment