Tuesday 1 February 2011

so I've found out who 2NE1's stylists are, turns out they were both good friends of the late Daul Kim ! turns out they're both graduates of english unis! ahh how interesting. the first is named Yang Seungho, he's a graduate of Central Saint Martins, a uni I wish I could have gone to. I though I recognised him from daul's blog when I saw a picture of him with 2NE1 a while ago. their other stylist is Lee Hyunjung, he's a graduate of Chelsea College of art. they're two pretty interesting guys, and I wouldn't mind meeting them myself to find out some of their styling secrets!

here's a link to an interview I found with them!

on another note, these shoes..


these are some beautiful shoes by Tsumori Chisato. I totally adore them. if I was like 5" tall I would probably wear heels 24/7! dara (from 2NE1) wears these beauties in a CF for cosmetic brand 'ETUDE' heres a picture of her with them on!


I also love these wedges she has by Alexander Wang look at them.. they're beautiful!



I'm not 100% sure why I love them so much.. I guess it's just because they look so nice with such an understated outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment