Monday 24 January 2011

one of my major fashion inspirations is the korean girl group 2NE1, who ever styles them is super creative! this is a picture from their most recent music video, I love how unique everything they wear is, and how they're always wearing sneakers! (incase you didn't know, I love sneakers)


I really, really love the rocket scarf that minzy is wearing, apparently its by Walter Van Beirendonck and its from his Fall/Winter 2010-2011 collection!


'Take-A-Ride Rocket Accessory by Walter Van Beirendonck'

I can't believe how cute it is! aigoo! Here are a couple of their music videos, the fashion is totally awesome again!


2NE1 - FOLLOW ME


2NE1 - GO AWAY

I would love one of their coats from the 'go away' video, they're all soooo nice! I bet they're all tailor made just for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment